Making a Difference, One Ride At A Time

Making a Difference, One Rodeo, One Child at a Time!

Friday, April 13, 2012

WOW! Is all I can say about this past week!

Team DO3 has really really taken flight!  I never expected such support and interest however, I am very glad it is turning out to perhaps be something big! 

Currently we have 9 team members!  You can see them all on http://www.dreamingofthree.com/!  I am hoping to get some more people on the team that have some other disciplines other than barrel racing-so that people will recognize that it's all equestrians!  Any shape, form, age, no matter how much you win in a year or how little..if you are willing to donate 10% or more...our team welcomes you!  Watch out Cancer, Heart Disease and animal cruelty...Team DO3 is coming for ya!

Also, in the midst of all this action with the new team members, I had an interview today with RFD-TV!  I did a phone interview, and unfortunately, I don't get RFD-TV, as I don't have Dish...so therefore, I couldn't even DVR it to see it later.  :(  So I have no clue how it turned out..but any exposure is good exposure! 

Last but not least to report upon, is the Connie Combs clinic yesterday!  First, I must say, THANK GOD I had Harry and NOT Sis there!  Trains overhead, walking inside a building with booths, etc...geesh, she would have killed me no doubt!  Harry was a perfect gentelman.  I learned alot of new things, and Connie was very nice.  I'm very glad my friend Melissa allowed me to borrow Harry, and be able to still take this wealth of information with me to future horses or to show others.    I had a blast! 
Keep in mind also, that Harry is for sale!  Not too many opportunties are out there to own such a wonderful horse!  Don't waste any time, snag him up!  Contact me for his owner information!

Have a great weekend everybody!  Good luck to Team DO3 members wherever you are hauling to..kick some butt!  


No comments:

Post a Comment