Making a Difference, One Ride At A Time

Making a Difference, One Rodeo, One Child at a Time!

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Cowgirls in Style Magazine

I have been contacted by Cowgirls in Style Magazine  to be featured in their "Making a Difference" section of their magazine! 

I'm really thrilled beyond belief!  Please make sure you check them out at http://www.cowgirlsinstyle.com/index.html

Also, I have been getting alot of interest in Team DO3, so I am going to get the Team Signup forms up on the website soon, as I worked on it last night. 

I started off yesterday, a little down, as it was my father's birthday.  I remember making him his favorite Easter Cheese, laughing as he slapped anybody's hand that would try to take a piece.  I miss him terribly.  However, after work, I headed out to ride Harry and make a run on him before the Connie Combs clinic this week.  I certainly didn't want to go there never having made a run on him.  He ran great!  He is a perfect gentleman for sure!  Does his job perfectly!  No chananigans what so ever!  I'd like to add too, that Harry is for sale, so if you need a consistent horse, contact me and I'll put you in contact with his owner.  If you meet him, try him, you'll fall in love!  If I didn't have Sis...  I'd be swoopin him up no doubt!  Then, after my run, I heard from Cowgirls In Style-so by the end of the day, I was feeling like the wind in my sails had returned. 

No comments:

Post a Comment