Making a Difference, One Ride At A Time

Making a Difference, One Rodeo, One Child at a Time!

Friday, April 27, 2012

Off to Bullride Mania With Trenton and His Family

It's been another very exciting week for Dreaming of Three!  I've been contacted by one of the writers for Rodeo News, who will be doing a feature on me/Dreaming of Three/Team DO3, and also received news that we will have tv news coverage at the May 26, Venango County Fairgrounds Penn-Ohio BRA horse show! 

The Team continues to grow daily!  We have people from CA, OH, PA, TX, LA and MO on the team!  Hopefully, someday we can have TEAM DO3 members in every state!  I certainly have alot of dreams of where it all can go! 

I have even been working on a Business Plan, and trying to get organized and things continue to build.  Hopefully, I believe with some organization, I'll be able to keep ontop of everything! 

Tomorrow, my family and I will be driving to Harrisburg to meet up with the Noll family and go to the Bullride Mania.  My kids can't wait to meet Trenton and his brother Bryce!  I have the goody bags all filled with items donated by some of the sponsors and some of the items we purchased.  I think he will be extremely happy with all his items.  Even a sponsorship package from Forever Safe Farms for Trenton and his brother where they can choose an animal to sponsor and receive updates, a framed picture, etc.  I've spoke to Dave Martin who puts the rodeo on, and he's got some great friends from the rodeo coming up to make Trenton's night very special as well.  I can't wait!


I hope to have some wonderful photos of the evening and some video when I return. 

This is one of the great opportunities for me, to be able to meet the families that we are all working very hard to raise money to help find a cure! 

No comments:

Post a Comment