Making a Difference, One Ride At A Time

Making a Difference, One Rodeo, One Child at a Time!

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

War Horse

Today my family went to see War Horse, along with my sister and my mother.  It really was a good story.  It put me in the mind of Black Beauty a little bit, and all the owners that a horse sometimes goes thru in his/her lifetime.  Of course, it was a tear jerker at times, but also some very good parts as well.  Certainly a must-see for any horse owner, even though some may be afraid to see it due to some of the sad parts.  To me, it's heart wrenching no doubt to see or rather to think that horses in those times were killed or injured or treated badly, but it is apart of history, the history of horses as well as our own.

The horse in the movie looked almost just like my Sis.  She will no doubt be my own "War Horse" in 2012, as we "fight" in our own way for cancer and heart disease.


No comments:

Post a Comment