Making a Difference, One Ride At A Time

Making a Difference, One Rodeo, One Child at a Time!

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

DogPound Printing

It is amazing at times to me how all things fall into place.  With everything that I have been doing to prepare for 2012, there are times when I am afraid that I'm going too far with things.  But, as with DogPound Printing, I realize it's all meant to be.  I was referred to DogPound by my friends at Kick Ass Cowgirls.  They use DogPound for their printing needs as far as their own shirts.  I never really thought about the name-but then when I wanted to link them to my facebook page, went to their site, I realized that they too, are donating portions of each of their sales to THREE animal rescues!  Not one..not two..but three..  So, how amazing is it, that "Dreaming of Three", hooks up with a design company/tshirt printing company, that also believes in paying it forward-and paying it forward to animal rescues!  They are doing a wonderful job in helping me with these designs!  Please, check them out at http://www.dogpoundprinting.com/  I always thought of opening up my own business some day, and taking portions of sales and donating to a charity.  Just like DogPound!  I think it is awesome to pay it forward as such!  So, here is sneak peak #2, for the women.  Not sure it can be done like such around V..  but hopefully. 

No comments:

Post a Comment