Making a Difference, One Ride At A Time

Making a Difference, One Rodeo, One Child at a Time!

Friday, December 23, 2011

Coincidences?


Ever feel like things just are falling in place? I watched Pure Country 2 today with my kids, and this song just really felt like it hit me. As if somebody wanted me to hear it. I keep thinking, I am off my rocker, thinking too big with all this "dreaming of three" stuff. Then, so many things happen, like it was meant to be. Alot of coincidences, that perhaps just aren't.. My printer for my shirts, Dogpound Printing-donates to THREE animal rescues themselves. Chelsea Toy, who did my interview on The Barrel Racing Blog-lives in Colorado, where I'll meet my first little girl that I'll take to the rodeo.  She has alot of contacts in that area to help make this a special night for Amy.   Brad my hat sponsor, at Star of the West, knows the Coors Rodeo people as well. I watch this movie-and it has sat here for probably 2 months unwatched-just when at times, I think I am thinking way too big for my own britches.. I decide to finally take the time to watch it....that song..DREAM BIG- just felt like somebody above was wanting me to hear it-to listen to the words. DREAM BIG!!!  DREAMING OF THREE. Maybe I'm nuts, but... (k don't answer that..lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment