Making a Difference, One Ride At A Time

Making a Difference, One Rodeo, One Child at a Time!

Friday, December 9, 2011

New Logo!

As you can see, I've created a new logo.  My thought process in creating a logo to begin with was that once I determine the rodeos that I will attend throughout the year, I will ask for families that have a child fighting cancer/heart disease to let me know that they are in that area.  I will draw a winner and will buy tickets for a family of four to attend the rodeo, and make up a prize basket.  I wanted something there for the child for them to remember their day, and to remember that there is somebody out here fighting for them.  So I wanted to perhaps make up some t-shirts, or something to give to them. Hence, here is the design!  I am in the process of designing some t-shirts as well.  One a regular T, and another a kinda of rock n roll/Harely chic/cowgirl type of feel to it.  I will also sell these shirts, with all proceeds going to the three charities.   

So, I continue to brainstorm, as I wait for Spring.  We'll see what other ideas come into my head within the next several months!  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment