Making a Difference, One Ride At A Time

Making a Difference, One Rodeo, One Child at a Time!

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

The Next "Rodeo Kid"

My next "Rodeo Kid" will be Gabby Polizzi!  She is a 7 year old tough little cancer fighter!  She is from the PSU THON network of families and I will be taking her and her family to a rodeo in Huntingdon PA June 15 or 16, depending on when I draw.  (hopefully, I draw, as never know these days with the horses... if not..I'll be going to spectate instead).  I will have more information on Gabby soon from her mother.

If you would like to donate any items for Gabby and her gift package, please contact me at Jackie@dreamingofthree.com.  Gabby loves roller skating, reading, nail polish, arts and crafts and of course clothes!  (size 7).  I am truly excited to meet her and her family and have a wonderful evening at the rodeo! 

This coming weekend is also Memorial Day weekend.  Lots of activities for DO3.  Saturday, we hopefully will be having tv News coverage at the Venango County Fairgrounds.  I guess they are having trouble with a video man, as it's a holiday weekend and lots have taken vacation.  So hopefully, they will get all that handled and we will still have our news coverage! 

Also, Monday, TEAM DO3 will be walking or riding, in the Hookstown Memorial Day parade!  So wave to us, grab the candy we throw at ya, and do not laugh at my mascot, Snowball.  Hopefully, he can handle the long walk through Hookstown! 

No comments:

Post a Comment