Making a Difference, One Ride At A Time

Making a Difference, One Rodeo, One Child at a Time!

Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012 Has Not Started Off "Happy"

Last night, as I waited for that ball to drop, I hoped that 2012 would be a new start, to a new year to moving forward past all the heartache the last few years has dealt my family. 

I am very sad to say, that it has not started out happy.  My Uncle Bob passed away suddenly this morning, January 1 of a aortic rupture.  Yet again heart disease, has taken another member of my family. My mother has now lost another brother, she had 4, and she is only left with one now.  She has certainly been tested, we all have been tested. 

This heartbreak will just make me pick myself up, dust off the dirt, saddle up and ride harder.  2012, you have come in like a lion for my family, I will be the lion fighter and won't let this horrible start slow me down, it only has given me more fuel!!!

We will miss you Uncle Bob, and love you very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment