Making a Difference, One Ride At A Time

Making a Difference, One Rodeo, One Child at a Time!

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Horse and Rider Magazine

After many months (since September) of keeping a lid on things for a "horse" type magazine, (other than The Barrel Racing Blog intereview, which was a friend's blog regarding the local area barrel racers), nothing has seemed to have developed as far as an article.  With much disappointment, I have decided to move on, as I must keep moving forward instead of staying idle.  As, the longer I wait, the later the issues in which stories can be printed~therefore, not helping me with the families I take to the rodeos earlier in the season. 

Horse & Rider magazine will be putting a small blurb with a photo in their very popular "up-front" "Talk" section of their magazine in their April, 2012 issue.  I am excited to get SOME exposure, as the more exposure I receive, the more companies may get involved to help me moreso with the children and families I take to the rodeos.   That is my main concern as far as getting some coverage, is helping me make their night at the rodeo bigger and better for those families throughout the year. 
I will continue to move forward with all of my plans for 2012, and to do the best I can for everybody in all areas.

No comments:

Post a Comment