Making a Difference, One Ride At A Time

Making a Difference, One Rodeo, One Child at a Time!

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Back of Cross #3 almost filled

The last few days I have received numerous new initials to add to my crosses.  Therefore, Cross #3 is almost completely filled.  I have room for about three more initials on this cross, then I will be starting Cross #4.  Thank you to everybody who reached out to give me their loved ones initials.  I want you to know that they are always in my thoughts and in my prayers and of course they will give me strength as I ride as well. 


This year is leap year and next week is leap day!  I thought perhaps I could ask all of you to do some sort of random act of kindness on this extra day we were given this year.  Try to make somebody's life a little brighter and put a smile on somebody's face. 

No comments:

Post a Comment