Making a Difference, One Ride At A Time

Making a Difference, One Rodeo, One Child at a Time!

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Remember there's no such thing as a small act of kindness.

Remember there's no such thing as a small act of kindness.
Every act creates a ripple with no logical end.

~ Scott Adams

I believe whole heartedly that this quote holds true.  If you reach out, even with the smallest act of kindness, it does create a ripple. 

Amy LeClaire, the first little girl that I took to the rodeo in January, donated a piece of her artwork that she had done while undergoing chemo.  She wanted to help me raise more funds to take more families to rodeos in the future.  I now have her artwork on a cool mug in my store on my website. Start your day off in the morning with the hope, love and peace that Amy wanted to share with all of you.

Front
Back


These mugs would make a great gift for somebody who is fighting cancer, as Amy is a little girl who beat cancer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment