Making a Difference, One Ride At A Time

Making a Difference, One Rodeo, One Child at a Time!

Friday, March 16, 2012

Hookstown Memorial Day Parade!

I am officially signed up (Dreaming of Three), along with my mascot, Snowball, to walk in the BIG Hookstown Day Memorial Day parade!  My family and I will throw on our DO3 shirts, grab buckets of candy and head on down through the Big town of Hookstown!  So, come on out, grab a blanket, bucket for candy, American Flag to wave, a snowcone or nachos, and enjoy a small farming town parade, full of tractors, fire trucks, some ponies, classic cars, lawnmowers, dirtbikes, whatever anybody can think of to ride down thru bascially-I totally just get a kick out of it--then after have lunch at the Hookstown Grange!  A great way to start the SUMMER!


 Shane, my son, a couple years ago, enjoying the tossing of candy!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment