Making a Difference, One Ride At A Time

Making a Difference, One Rodeo, One Child at a Time!

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Results from Blue Lakes, 9-17


Well, here is one of the other shows I attended. Was NOT a good day for Sis. She felt "off" to me..not herself that day. Then she didn't time out at all. She worked her hardest, as always..but she wasn't clocking. When we got home, is when she bled that night. Scared the bajeebers outta me, as never had a horse that bled. She got put on antibiotics, had a month off-Came back on October 15 a...t Simmons and smoked a 5th place outta 88 I believe. No bleeding..and seemingly back to herself. I was told I had that one won as we were cranking, but, being it's an arena she wasn't stopping coming out of chute, almost killing me running out the door onto pavement..I kinda over exaggerated my stop coming out..APPARENTLY I pulled the trigger on that too soon, and pulled up before timer. :( still got 5th tho :)

No comments:

Post a Comment