Making a Difference, One Ride At A Time

Making a Difference, One Rodeo, One Child at a Time!

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Kick Ass Cowgirl/Cowgirl in Need/Rodeo Edition/October

I just realized I never posted about me winning the Kick Ass Cowgirl of the month on my blog!    Well, I won!  With the help of some great friends (Beth Penland being a huge help) and my sister-I managed to get enough votes to win. 
Beth has told me that they have shipped my awards to her, and this weekend will be presenting them to me at the barrel race.  I'm excited to see what the prizes are! 
Also, as you will see on an earlier post, me and the Kick Ass posse have also organized another year long contest where other barrel racers can "race for a cause".  Details are on their website at http://www.kickasscowgirls.com/
I'm excited to be a part of the Kick Ass posse, and I surely hope I do them proud by "paying forward". 

No comments:

Post a Comment