Making a Difference, One Ride At A Time

Making a Difference, One Rodeo, One Child at a Time!

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Kick Ass Cowgirl "Race for a Cause" Contest for 2012!!

I am very excited to be the "poster child" for this contest.  Being the "Kick Ass Cowgirl/Cowgirl In Need/October", I am happy to live the kick ass cowgirl way of paying it forward.    I knew that alone trying to raise money for The American Cancer Society, American Heart Association and animal rescue organizations, was taking alot on.  I was hoping somehow, I could get a posse of barrel racers to commit to doing the same for a couple races, or months, or a year long.  With this contest, it encourages racing for a charity of your choice-while rewarding you as well in the end.  Competing in the same arenas that you normally do, only designating a % of your winnings to a favorite charity, or one close to your heart.  (5%-100%).  I hope alot will take part in this great contest.  Please check out kickasscowgirls.com for complete details.  http://www.kickasscowgirls.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment